Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Look, Same Sass

When I was in grade school there was a brand of sneakers called Red Ball Jets that promised you'd put them on and be able to run faster and jump higher. And I swear that once I got a pair, I could streak across the lawn way faster than before, and darn if I couldn't jump much higher, too! And then in high school my hair would go from long to short to shorter to long again, and each time I felt like a new person with a fresh outlook on the world.

So you'll notice that GoodStuff NW has a new look and feel, too. We're trying out Google Ads in the right-hand sidebar, and the calendar has moved over to the left. The links are below the ads, so you can still visit some of our favorite people online. Take a few minutes to look us over, then hit the comment button below and let us know what works for you and what doesn't. It's a work in progress (like what isn't?), so we want to know what you think.

And thanks for reading!

No comments: