Friday, February 02, 2007

Chocolate and Zucchini?

When my friend Martha sent me a link to a site called Chocolate and Zucchini, I was (no offense, Martha!) pretty skeptical. But when I clicked and was taken to a foodie wonderland of great recipes, forums and pictures, I was completely sold. Plus there are three recipes on the front page that I have to make right away.

It was started in 2003 by a young Parisian woman named Clotilde Dusoulier who, like so many of us who have turned to blogging, wanted to share her "thoughts, recipes, musings, cookbook acquisitions, quirky products, nifty tools, restaurant experiences, ideas and inspirations." Apparently she's quite well known and successful at her venture and now has a line of Chocolate and Zucchini books, which she also blogged amusingly about while the projects were in development.

Call me a johnny-come-lately to the C&Z pool party, but I'm (finally) in!

No comments: