Saturday, April 26, 2008

WARNING: Cuteness Alert!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IF YOU ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO ATTACKS OF PUPPY-ITIS WHEN CONFRONTED WITH EXTREME CUTENESS, PLEASE AVERT YOUR EYES.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

See? I tried to warn you. But did you listen? No.

One-month-old Corgi puppies have been known to overwhelm the most hard-hearted, cranky and nettlesome of old poops. One of these babies in your hands at the gates of heaven and even if you've lived the most heinous of lives, St. Peter's eyes would get all gooey and he'd shoo you right in. If Dorothy had one of these instead of that yappy Toto, the witch would have thrown water on herself just to get out of its presence.

I myself have been innoculated from their evil spell because I have one of my own. Kind of like having a magic shield or a ring that prevents the toxic rays from reaching me. Not that I can resist spending time with them whenever I'm invited to the puppy pen at Kim's (and picking them up, and petting them and letting them lick my face). Ack...the horror!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful blog and of course, i couldn't resist the puppy! and the food pics and recipes are wonderful...i've had a lovely time perusing!

Kathleen Bauer said...

Glad you liked it! And your work is enchanting. Thanks for reading.