Monday, January 01, 2007

Forget Waldo...Where's Steve?

My old pal Steve Bloch has been on an extended trip to India and parts beyond and, after he'd been saying what a grand time he's been having and describing fabulous food galore, I said it would be ever so nice if he'd send some pictures to accompany his travelogue. Since he's a photographer and all. And especially since I love pictures from the road.

So he has now obliged and sent some wonderful shots from his trip. The photo above is from a meal that he described as "$1.50 for this bottomless vegi thalis." And his new favorite beverage? "Camel's milk taste a lot like I imagine fresh squeezed cow's milk tastes like...warm and sweet."

For more oh-my-god-these-are-amazing shots, got to his web gallery and prepare to be knocked out.

No comments: