Saturday, August 02, 2008

Subject: Wings at Vindalho


"Just so ya’ know...
"J- & I had dinner there Saturday. Try to get their “wing” special while it’s still on the menu. Dry rubbed and sauced with amazing Indian spices coming through with hints of cinnamon, clove and plenty of heat. Served with some kinda yogurt dipping sauce.

Some of the best wings I’ve ever had.

"With a martini."

To me, getting an e-mail like this is an all-points bulletin that rockets its subject to the top of my to-do list. So when I e-mailed Dave and told him we needed to meet at Vindalho that evening, he asked no questions, knowing it was a mission of the utmost importance.

And those wings? Heavenly. Delicious. Deeply satisfying. Especially (Thank you, K-!) with a martini. And I dare you to order just one plate.

Details: Vindalho, 2038 SE Clinton St. Phone 503-467-4550.

No comments: