Monday, June 11, 2007

A Win-Win Situation!

I'd heard about COPIA, the American Center for Wine, Food and the Arts, in Napa, California, when they opened several years ago and have wanted to stop in ever since. And now my pals at Culinate.com want to fly one of you and a friend there so you can attend a two-day "Mastering the Grill" course! Your round-trip flight is covered, as are two nights' lodging. Sounds like a perfect getaway to me!

And speaking of me, they're also asking for you to nominate your favorite food blogger (me?). The blogger with the most votes gets the same trip to the same course. Cool, huh? So click on the GrillMe icon on the right and get us both there! Maybe I could do a class of my own and teach those COPIA foodies a thing or two about how we make paella on the grill up here in the great Northwest. Yeah!

Details: GrillMe contest from Culinate.com. Contest runs June 10-21; winners will be announced June 22. There is more information about the contest on the GrillMe contest page.

No comments: